The girls were saying,
"Mom, what are you doing?"
As I put the baby in his bouncy seat and ran to get my camera from the kitchen counter.
Me: "Camera, front door, sky, pink clouds."
Anything that is "pink" is going to grab the girls' attention, even if it happens to be the clouds in the sky. I knew that this was a moment that I had to seize because it would quickly be gone.
Today had some unexpected bumps that in the whole scheme of things don't really matter much. Yet, it's the little things that can rattle us either way. It was almost immediately when I stepped outside to this view in the sky that I let that tension go. Somehow I knew everything would work out. I mean PINK clouds, c'mon, that's just amazing...
Mom sent me this blog post earlier in the day today. Quite fitting.
Psalm 19:1 "The sky is telling the glory of God."
"Fulfill the moment as the moment." - Charles Williams
May your week be filled with moments such as these.
No comments:
Post a Comment